Health and Safety
Health and Safety
Objective Health provides:
Targeted health and safety services designed to keep your business compliant. FREE AUDIT available.
Health and safety Services
Any business with five or more employees has legal H and S requirements. Failure to comply can lead to unlimited fines, a damaged reputation – and even prison sentences.
We can provide H and S consultancy to any business, including:
- FREE AUDIT to establish exactly what you need
- legally compliant, practical advice
- qualified and experienced consultants
- full report detailing what you need to do to ensure compliance
We are experienced in providing H and S training under Ofqual regulated conditions. Courses include:
- Level 1, 2 and 3 H and S in the Workplace
- H and S in Health and Social Care
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of COSHH
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling (people and objects)
- Food Safety
- Train the Trainer
Full details of all courses can be found here
As part of managing the H and S of your business you must control the risks in your workplace.
The complexity of the risk assessments undertaken will depend on the organisation and the nature of the work. Assessments must consider everyone who could be affected by that activity: this includes contractors, temporary workers, volunteers and the general public.
Objective Health can perform full risk assessments within your business by:
- Identifying hazards present in your business
- Highlighting those at risk from the hazards
- Evaluating the danger and likelihood of accidents
- Checking existing controls that are in place to reduce risks
- Providing verbal and written findings with suggested actions
Targeted risk assessments are also available, including:
All companies employing 5 or more people must have a written H and S policy.
We can provide legally compliant policy and procedure documents, modified to your exact business needs.
Elements covered include:
- First Aid
- Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Accidents and Dangerous Occurrences
- Occupational Health
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Health and Safety Information, Instruction and Training
…and much more.